Subshore have successfully become a registered supplier with Achilles Joint Qualification System (Achilles JQS).
Achilles JQS is a unique collaboration between Norwegian and Danish oil companies and contractors. The participating companies use the system to obtain an overview and information about potential suppliers, and to make a choice among them, with a view to conclude an agreement of deliveries. Buyers not subject to the EU’s procurement, use Achilles JQS as a supplier database.
To be qualified the supplier must:
- have implemented a quality system in accordance with the EN -ISO 9001 – 2000 series or equivalent standard
- do sales in its own name
- give financial key figures
- be up to date with payment of taxes and duties
- have submitted annual report, annual accounts and balance sheet to public records
- not be involved in bankruptcy or debt settlement proceedings
- offer products/services, that are announced as a part of the arrangement, at the time of qualification,
- supply a complete qualification application comprising an internet based Achilles questionnaire together with a standardized personal declaration
- submit a copy of the company’s latest certificate of registration
- have paid the annual qualification tax.
You are welcome to download Subshore's Achilles JQS certificate.
Article by: Atle Wigum